If you’re interested in what we do, a great place to start is to do some further reading on the issues we face and our partner organizations.
The threats we are combating are major threats around which much discussion has taken place, and we are not fighting these threats alone. We join thousands of others who are dedicating their lives to eradicating HIV/AIDS and neglected tropical diseases, developing youth, and building capacity among primary educators. Below are some links to partner sites and relevant information.
We would love to know what you think, so please leave us a comment below. Also check back with us for regular updates to the page, or sign up on the right to receive email updates.
- The United States President’s Emergency Plan for Aids Relief (PEPFAR)
- United States Agency for International development (USAID)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The Togolese Ministry of Health
- The Togolese Ministry of Education
- The South African Department of Education
- Joint United Nations Program on HIV and AIDS (UNAIDS)
- South African National and Strategic Plan for HIV, STI’s and TB 2012-2016
- Partnership Framework Implementation Plan in Support of South Africa’s National HIV, STI & TB Response 2012/13-2016/17 between the Government of the Republic of South Africa and The Government of the United States of America (PFIP)